Delivery times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation and/or stock availability. We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods (including sale) deliveries may take a little longer.
Please note for all countries outside of the UK, there may be added additional charges by your local customs. It is the customer's responsibility to pay for any of the destination country's customs charges, duties, or taxes. These must all be paid in order for customs to release the shipment after it arrives in a destination country.
- FREE Royal Mail Tracked Delivery (3-5 days, Mon-Fri) on orders over £85
- Royal Mail Tracked Delivery £4
International Tracked 3-5 working days / £10
International Tracked 3-7 working days / £15
International Tracked 3-10 working days / £15
TRACK YOUR PARCEL
We will send you a shipment confirmation email once the parcel is picked up by the courier. You will be able to track your order online with a link provided in the email. Please note, that it can take some days before the tracking information is uploaded.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVEN'T RECEIVED YOUR PARCEL?
We always aim to deliver your order within our standard delivery times, but sometimes unexpected factor can cause delays in your delivery. If you haven't received your package within our standard delivery times, please follow the steps bellow.
- Check if someone else at your address has accepted it.
- Look around the delivery location. Your parcel may have been left with a neighbor or in a safe place like a porch or garage.
- Look for a notification of attempted delivery. You may find an attempted delivery notice in your letter box or on your door.
- Contact the carrier if there's still no sign of the parcel.
If you are still having issues locating your parcel you must contact us within 14 days
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
Please note that customers takes full liability for all postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees even if should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.